Sunday, May 5, 2019

This Week at LPHS, May 6 - 12

Good Evening,

I hope that you all have had a great weekend and had an opportunity to spend some time outdoors!  It sure has been a great change of pace, weather-wise!

We do not have a ton going on this week.  As I stated last week, if you are interested in offering times for your next observation to show off strategies in the many areas we have been focusing on (small group instruction, student engagement, opportunities to respond, etc.), please reach out to the admin that is doing your evaluation.

I will be out of the building for a good chunk of this week.  Per the admin responsibility chart, Mr. McKenzie will be filling in during my absence.  For the majority of my absence, I will be reachable by email or text, but please be patient with me.

Monday:

* Mindfulness Monday Activity

Tuesday:

* Early Release, details on where your meetings will be held to be emailed out by the end of the day on Monday.  Dismissal from meetings will be at 2:45.

Wednesday:

* Happy Birthday, Sgt. Fluharty

Friday:

* Fire Drill, 2:00

* Prom at Arnaldos, 6:00 pm

* Happy Birthday, Mike Kish! (I hear it's a big one!)

Saturday: 

* Happy Birthday, Ann Shannon! 

Sunday:

* Happy Birthday, Joe Szypula! 

Have a great week! 6 Weeks Left!

No comments:

Post a Comment