Monday, June 4, 2018

This Week at LPHS, June 4 - June 8

Good Morning,

We have made it to the last full week of school, and it is a busy one. 

Monday night, LPHS will host the Spring Sports Banquet. 

On Tuesday, we have the senior barbecue, graduation rehearsal and walk.  Details to come. 

We also have a staff meeting on Tuesday, the last one of the year! 

Commencements will take place on Wednesday evening, followed by the All Night Party. 


Notes for the week:

* During rehearsal, I will be notifying students that they are allowed to decorate their caps this year.  Students themselves took this all the way to Central Office (quite respectfully and informed I may add, you persuasive writing teachers should be proud!)  With Mr. Dangerfield's approval and having informed the board, I will be notifying students of this decision and of the guidelines. 

* During the staff meeting on Tuesday, I will release a short staff survey that I would like to you to take.  I use the information in this survey to shape much of my summer work and goals for next year.  I appreciate your honest feedback. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment